Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berry

Berry

Location : Hands are not for hitting, they are for reading books.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:44 pm

I feel i must start this thread, since there is nobody in this house. What a shame.

Well, I'm Maddie (Or Berry, since some fiasco at TA happened with a different Maddie.). I've been sober for 6 months (lol kidding. I don't drink. So i've been sober for like 14 years)
k, enough of my crappy humor (that was supposed to be humor?)
anyways, I have curly red hair that looks like a mop, and i'm gunna get it cut so i can actually wear it in ringlets. Maybe. If it decides to cooperate. OH GREAT HAIR GODS AND GODDESSES! LISTEN TO MY PLEEE!!! HAVE MY HAIR LISTEN TO MEEEE!!
lol kidding about that, too. I'm kinda hyper right now.
I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
irisdg

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Hey Maddie! I was just informed that I've been sorted to Esme's house! Yay! I love Esme! I'm Iris by the way. I live in the Philippines. I'm 37 years old and a mother of 5 (3 boys and 2 girls, so I can totally relate with Esme Wink ). My eldest and youngest are both girls (ages 17 and 3) and the three boys in the middle are ages 12, 7, and 5. I only started reading the Twilight series in November this year, but I finished all four books plus the unfinished manuscript of Midnight Sun in six days! It was a record of sorts for me! Haha! That was how blown away I was! My husband has since been looking at me weird... I often wake up in the wee hours of the morning just to read (and reread and reread) the books, and to listen to the playlists in Stephenie's site. I think my husband thinks my addiction to the series is getting out of hand. Ah well, at least he still allowed me to drag him all the way to the nearest mall to watch the movie! /angel Anyways, do let me know how I can help out, either with our house or with any of the forums ok?

PS - I do hope you're getting to grow your ringlets now...
Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1