Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forks
Emmett House
Forks

Location : running in the forest and meadow...catch me if u can :D

WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!!   WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:30 pm

hello!! welcome to Emmett house!! it seems i am the only one here to welcome but i await those who will come to join me!! i'm danielle btw =] see ya around Razz
*update*
here's the code i stole from Evey(thanks!!) for introductions Very Happy

Code:

[b]Name (if you want):[/b]

[b]Musical preferences:[/b]

[b]Hobbies/Interests:[/b]

[b]Favorite movie:[/b]

[b]Favorite color:[/b]

[b]If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose:[/b]

[b]Favorite season:[/b]

[b]Pirates or Ninjas:[/b]

[b]Favorite non-Twilight book(s):[/b]

[b]Favorite Twilight book:[/b]

[b]Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books:[/b]

[b]Do you feel like you belong in Jasper House:[/b]

[b]A quote you love:[/b]

Name (if you want):
Danielle Renee Sanders(i feel so priveliged to have Renee in my name *tears up happily) lol

Musical preferences:
almost anything...especially rock,pop,alternative, and Christian rock

Hobbies/Interests:
marching band, trumpet, reading, computers, riding my bike, reading, listening to music, traveling, and did i mention reading??

Favorite movie:
The Phantom of the Opera(the most recent one with music by Andrew Lloyd Weber)

Favorite color:
i have 3: Cerulean, Emerald, and Crimson

If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose:
Tom Welling

Favorite season:
Fall

Pirates or Ninjas:
Ninja's but i'd have to say JEDI rock too lol

Favorite non-Twilight book(s):
The Host, The Red Rock Mystery series, the Artemis Fowl series, Eragon, Harriet the Spy, Head Over Heals, White Fang, The Year of Secret Assignments, The Giver, The Hobbit, The Land, Roll of Thunder-Hear my Cry, Sammy Keys(the series), The Divide,AND MANY MORE..it would probably take my whole life to list all of my favorite books lol cause i usually never read a book i don't consider a favorite!!!I also like to read manga(if you don't know what that is too bad!!)but the thing is, I just love to read...period.

Favorite Twilight book:
don't have one but if i had to choose i'd say Twilight, but i love em all

Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books:
Bella..nuff said.

Do you feel like you belong in Emmett House:
OF COURSE!!!!

A quote you love:
i don't have a favorite but here's some:
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)

"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!" - Alucard (Hellsing)

"I was only able to get back to being a real doctor by saving your life! I realized that human lives have equal value by saving you! Nobody has the right to take another's life! I've been living as a doctor with that engraved upon my heart for years!" - Dr. Kenzou Tenma (Monster) <--Kinda sounds like Carlisle

"*Growls at painting, clutching it tightly* "Damn you! Let me inside of you!! LET ME INSIDE OF YOU!" - Dark
"Ooh, Dark, that sounds so dirty! Talking to a woman that way! Unless...you're talking to me!! I don't mind at all!! Please, have your way with me! Come on, I'm ready and waiting!" - Toto (D.N. Angel) <--haha...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inhabitedrox7
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!!   WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Name (if you want):
Mindy Helena Labore (my middle name is due to my mother's Shakesperian obsession at the time)

Musical preferences:
Good music. Thats all you need to know.

Hobbies/Interests:
Uhhhhh....well, too many to list

Favorite movie:
I have many:

Mamma Mia, The Simpsons Movie, Across the Universe, Drillbit Taylor, Juno, Penelope, Back to the Future Parts I, II, III, Harvey, all of the Hitchock thrillers, 27 Dresses, What Happens in Vegas, A Streetcar Named Desire, Gilda, The Mummy, Backdraft, Jaws, all Star Wars movies, Corpse Bride, Baby Mama, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (saw it yesterday. HILarious)

Favorite color:
Today, 'tis blue

If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose:

Uhhhh...itd have to be a smart one....oh, i have no idea

Favorite season:

Summer

Pirates or Ninjas:

Ninja Pirates 🐰

Favorite non-Twilight book(s):

Jane Eyre, Artichoke's Heart, The View from Saturday

Favorite Twilight book:

Eclipse

Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books:

Emmett. We're both nuts.

Do you feel like you belong in Emmett House:

Read above

A quote you love:

I have many:

"I feel like my favorite love song was written about a sandwich." - Jane (27 Dresses)

"I'm Bruce Nolan, from Eyewitness News. Back to you, f****rs." Bruce (Bruce Almighty)

"Oh, go fly a kite!" -Bren (Juno)

"I found Jesus! He's much taller in person." -Caroline (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist)
Back to top Go down
Forks
Emmett House
Forks

Location : running in the forest and meadow...catch me if u can :D

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!!   WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am

hey Mindy!!!! welcome to Emmett House!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inhabitedrox7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!!   WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME/INTRODUCTIONS!!!
Page 1 of 1