Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.

Go down 
+4
alice-in-wonderlandness
Alu Rathbone
Alice Cullen
Venustas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Venustas

Venustas

The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Empty
PostSubject: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Hello people! *waves*
I am Venustas and I found this forum because I was going through the chatbox archives of another site (EVEY!! BREE!!! HIYAHHHH!!!)
My friends have no idea that I've joined Cool

Well, I come from Australia, and have never, ever, ever, ever been out of Australia. Also, right now I crave tomato mince meat on toast. Yummeh.

Okay, you must know (this is utterly vital) I hate Bella, Edward and Jacob.
OMG! *ducks from rotten tomatoes*
MORE VITAL: I love and adore (and will terrorise you if you do also) Aro! I love and adore the Volturi too, but Aro is my true love! I swear!
And I can totally see myself braiding flowers into Marcus's hair ^^

THE LOVES OF MY LIFE:
Aro (true love <3)
Xavier (sexy Italian coffeeshop guy)
MILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (from Heros. My Milo day is not until Wednesday, though Sad)

If you guys have actually read through this AND semi understood it, then you are true friends indeed. Indeed.

See y'all 'round!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:34 am

Hello! I''m Alice, Welcome to UTS!

Why do you hate Edward? O_O He is so perfect ...

Anyways ... If you have any questions, comments or complains, feel free to PM me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
Alu Rathbone
Jasper House
Alu Rathbone

Location : Wishing for all the awkwardness to stop. I like him.. I just want to be myself, but how?

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:45 am

Alice Cullen wrote:
Why do you hate Edward? O_O He is so perfect ...

Says the woman who divorced him.

Welcome Venustas. I'm Aluna and this is Jackson.

Jackson: HOWDY!!!

He's hyper... and he needs a new leash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiball2009.wetpaint.com
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:38 am

I only divorced him because Anna made me! I didn't wanted to ...

But I'm extremely curious about how she could "hate" him ... how can someone hate perfection? huh? O_o ..
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:55 am

HEY fellow Aussie and Volturi lover!!
I really hope you join me in volturi house.
I'm Alice btw
and I also LOVE MILOOOOOOOOOOOO
I swear right now I am going through milo with drawal....
*thinks* milo milo milo
Back to top Go down
BreeLovesYou
Rosalie House
BreeLovesYou

Location : Thinking up a plan to kidnap Milo - Eh it'll work, right Evey?

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:56 pm

*pushes everyone out of the way*

My turn first *stomps foot*

ElloooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOO
Teag face Very Happy

*huggles* And it is my Milo day today *raises eyebrows suggestivly*

Mwahha! Welcome to UTS, it's awesome here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Hey. I'm Mace. The first member of Carlisle House. I named this site =]
Back to top Go down
NewbornVamp
Edward House
NewbornVamp

Location : A dark wood, in a hammock, looking at stars with...

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:03 pm

And I am mat, your soon to be favorite person of the male gender on this site. and the ladies love me XD, I think there will be some angry replies to that.... Ooh well, HAve fun on UTS, welcome here, nice to meet ya, and hope you have a great time!

mat, matty, (and occasionally spencertt)
Back to top Go down
Venustas

Venustas

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:35 pm

HELLO ALL!!!
Alice (in wonderlandness), I think that you will be happy to know that I am AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE VOLTURI HOUSE!! OMG!!! CHAMPAGNE!!! WOOOOOO!!! AROOOOOOOO!!!
He's mine, btw ^^

Mat...I have heard of you...
Will you marry me?
Back to top Go down
BreeLovesYou
Rosalie House
BreeLovesYou

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 am

HAHA!
Don't ask, I've already tired. *whispers* But he knows he wants me Razz

KIDDING!
Hey Teag,
Back to top Go down
Venustas

Venustas

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Ooh, and I hate Edward because he eats animals and his has bipolar disorder. It's tragic...

Bella is a suck up and Jacob likes Bella...

Mat wants me, Bree. You'll see Razz
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:39 pm

I don't think Mat wants anybody.
*waits for spencertt to slap her*
he'll be very angry when he reads this
Back to top Go down
Venustas

Venustas

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Pst, he shouldn't be angry when he'll have a lovely little wife like me!
*pats Mat*
Just kidding, honey Razz
I already have Aro and Xavier and Milo... o.O

Last edited by Venustas on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BreeLovesYou
Rosalie House
BreeLovesYou

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:22 am

Ahem.
Milo is ours not just yours.
And he doesn't want you, because he knows he really wants me
*is off topic*

But, again welcome to UTS Teag.
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*tackles* how are you love? and YES! YOU ArE VOLTURi HOUSE! no question XD

WELCOME TO UTS!
Back to top Go down
Venustas

Venustas

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 pm

You wish, Evey. He's here murmuring loving words to me RIGHT NOW!! ^^

DIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
I'm BRILLIANT BECAUSE I AM IN VOLTURI HOUSE!! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
BreeLovesYou
Rosalie House
BreeLovesYou

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:20 pm

LOOK! NOW I AM EVEY!

*laughs at Teag*
Back to top Go down
Venustas

Venustas

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:35 pm

Gah! Look at how tired I am!
*cries* I need Aro
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 pm

heyy hon
Mace here
lets chat sometime =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.   The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The strange, awesome girl whose welcome post you must read and reply to because she is strange and awesome and deserves some love.
Page 1 of 1