Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Role Playing Registration

Go down 
+7
Twy The Twilighter
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
The_Time_Is_Now
TheCurseOfCurves
Forks
xSilentxSuicidex
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

Twilight Role Playing Registration Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:10 am

Again, just like the Harry Potter one's they will be approved by me Or Mace, please wait for our approval BEFORE you start to RP thankyou.

-Regstration Rules- Again, a MASSIVE tankyo to MWL! For wihout you guys the RP on herewould be confuzzling and annoying!

-Name:
-Race:
-Appearance:
-Bio:
-Personality:
-Additional:

Example - Thanks to BB for this one!
Name - Ryan Jaymee Delstone
Race – Human
Gender – Female
Age – Fifteen years old
Look - Ryan isn’t tall. She’s only about 5”3. She’s got blonde wavy hair that almost reaches her waist. She has light, sparkling blue eyes which stand out on her pale skin.
Twilight Role Playing Registration Blake8 Twilight Role Playing Registration BlakelivelyTwilight Role Playing Registration BlakeLively2-1
Biography – Ryan was born on October Thirty-First, Nineteen Ninety Three. As a baby, she had a lot of spunk and was very energetic. Her parents wanted a unique name for their little girl and they decided on Ryan. As a child Ryan was loved, her parents doted on her and would buy her little trinkets for her bracelet that had been given to her by her Grandmother. She adored the bracelet and wouldn’t go anywhere without it. Ryan loved getting presents from everyone. She would demand one every time her Grandmother came up, they thought it was very cute. A five year old saying she wanted something, demanding something. As Ryan grew up, she became more and more rude about getting ‘toys’ from her parents, friends and Grandmother. Her parents didn’t really pay any attention to it, they simply dismissed it as a growing phase and she would get over it. She didn’t, and just after her tenth birthday her father lost his job, the job that paid for all of Ryan’s items.

Her mum told Ryan that she had to drop some of her activities and sell some of her stuff. Ryan didn’t believe them and continued to buy more things and enter more activities. Her father finally sat her down and told her that if she didn’t stop spending money they were going to go poor. Since Ryan had already spent a lot of money, they had to move out of their large house and buy a smaller one. Ryan was furious. She started to complain that her life wasn’t fair and she should always get what she wanted. She started to throw tantrums and would suddenly disappear with her friends for days. When she would come back, her parents would ground her again and again. Sometimes it was up until three months before Ryan could do anything fun again. She didn’t care though; all she wanted was her life back. After awhile she calmed down for a short period of time. When Ryan was going through her quiet phase, she would talk about seeing the world. Her parents again, told her they couldn’t afford it and it set her off again. Again, she would disappear for a short period of time, always returning. Her parents eventually got fed up with Ryan and told her if she couldn’t behave and listen to what they said, they would have to home school her and ban her from her favourite activities. She got mad, again and left, this time for over two weeks. They thought she had gone missing, but her friend had told them she was staying with her best friend.

Ryan wouldn’t answer any of her parent’s phone calls and would cut off all contact with them. She carried on with her life as if nothing happened. Ryan did get home-sick after awhile and eventually came back. Her parents were furious with her and they told her this was the last straw. They told her if she wanted to do things her way, she could get out and live on her own. They also told her she had three days to pack up all her things and get out. Ryan had no idea what to do, so she called her closest family member, her Nana. Her Nana was shocked by the way Ryan’s parents were treating the problem, she told them that she would come as soon as she could and would discuss matters with them herself. When she did come Ryan’s parents tried to tell her that Ryan was always misbehaving and she wouldn’t listen to them. At heart Ryan was still that adorable little five year old to her Nana. Her parents were angry and insisted that they couldn’t do anything with her. Ryan’s Nana argued with them for a long time and so finally she told them she would look after Ryan until they wanted her back. They gladly agreed, happy that they had their ‘criminal’ daughter off their hands. They gave custody to Ryan’s Nana and send $2,500 every six months to them.

When Ryan moved with her Grandmother, she took Ryan to the United States, to Tennessee where she currently lived. It was a quite small house and Ryan longed to be back in Britain with all her friends. She missed them a lot and would sometimes sit at the window and dream about being back there. Ryan became more down to earth and acted like a normal child. Not like the spoiled rotten girl she left behind. When her Nana asked her why she was so sad, Ryan told her about missing Britain and her friends, and that the house they currently were living in was too small. Her Nana smiled and told her that she would see if the family still owned a bigger house in a small town, Forks. Ryan finally smiled and was happy, and she agreed. The family still did and so they moved from Tennessee to Washington. To the small town of Forks. Her Nana told Ryan that this was the house that she had grown up in. Ryan was amazed by the beauty of the house and decided she would try to live for her Grandmother. Ryan still hasn’t grasped the fact that she will probably never return to Britain and that her parents don’t want her anymore. It’s going to be hard when she actually does.

Another one- Thankyou to Twirly!
Name: Savannah (Sav) Adrian
Race: Human
Picture: SAV!
Description: Savannah is outgoing and bouncy, she's always looking to make new friends. She runs around Forks a lot but loves First Beach in La Push so she goes there once in a while too.
Bio: Sav lives with her mom, two sisters, and brother in Forks. She's been there her whole life. Her mom used to be married to her dad, but a year after her brother was born they got a divorce. Three years after that, she got married again, and had her two sisters, but one night four years ago he disappeared too. So, Sav is rather pessimistic as far as romance goes. She's the oldest and none of her siblings are even in high school yet (she's a senior). Her mom has two jobs and is rarely home so Savannah has to take care of her sisters and brother a lot (Brooklyn age 5, Arianna age 8, and Justin age 12). She doesn't have a lot of extra time but wishes she did. She's very clever and an overachiever, but it means she's always saying she has to study...even though she really doesn't. Because of this, she has a tendency to make lots of friends and never see them, unless it's during school.
Back to top Go down
xSilentxSuicidex
Rosalie House
xSilentxSuicidex

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 pm

-Name: Bella (creative huh)

-Grade: Junior

-Race: ummm white/ full blooded wolf

-Appearance:
Twilight Role Playing Registration Blond
-Bio:Full blooded Wolf she left from la push simply beacuse she didnt want anyone to know she was a wolf not she lives in Forks and gets herself into trouble a lot at school on the streets ANYWHERE trouble will find er or she will hunt it down

-Personality:Bitchy totally concerned about he looks crazy,
makeup fanatic in love with herself (lol) MUCH MUCH like Rose. Smile oh
and ALWAYS gets what she wants

-Additional: Quick to get into fights, and cold care less about anyone, maybe one day she will find that someone and her bitchyness will go away but i doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emobucket.com
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Dude, I like her! APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Forks
Emmett House
Forks

Location : running in the forest and meadow...catch me if u can :D

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:08 pm

-Name: Chloe Madison Arrows

-Grade: Junior in high school

-Race: Hybrid--vampire/human

-Appearance:
about 5'7''..she keeps her long blonde hair usually in a ponytail. you can almost always spot her with a book
Twilight Role Playing Registration PED2029

-Bio: Chloe has left the Black Hills of South Dakota because her only family member, her father, is dead because he pissed off a coven of vampires. She has come to Forks for only one reason: to get away from the past she once had and to start anew.

-Personality: Quiet to those who don't know her but her closest friends who do can't make her shut up =] Is kind to everyone, even if you hate her. Likes to be alone most of the time but still loves her friends hanging around.

-Additional: Loves to read!! Loves music and plays the trumpet and saxophone--composes her own music. Likes food more than blood due to the way she was raised. Has the ability to talk to someone with out speaking aloud(telepathy i believe its called).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inhabitedrox7
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:33 pm

AH nice
You are approved. =]
Back to top Go down
The_Time_Is_Now

The_Time_Is_Now

Location : How can I decide whats right when your clouding up my mind I cant win your losing fight all the time

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 pm

-Name: Moodz Way
-Grade:10
-Race:Vampire
-Appearance:Twilight Role Playing Registration 51423141wc2
Twilight Role Playing Registration 26181179nc7
-Bio: Moodz was exziled from her old town from being a pail faced beautiful freak. They eventually found out who she was. She had to slauter every single one of them.
-Personality:Sad
-Additional: Has the power to summon up awesome clothes. (Moodz hates that, but the cloths are pretty nice)

Last edited by The_Time_Is_Now on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Moodz you need to edit that.
Has the power to do anything?
Back to top Go down
The_Time_Is_Now

The_Time_Is_Now

Location : How can I decide whats right when your clouding up my mind I cant win your losing fight all the time

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:18 pm

He he.. Sorry.
I edited it.
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:25 pm

now you are approved have fun rping!
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 pm

-Name: Audrey Lipsy
-Grade: 11th
-Race: Vegetarian Vampire
-Appearance:

Twilight Role Playing Registration 95860491us0
-Bio: Audrey doesn't remember anything of her human life. She woke up a vampire in an alleyway in Volterra, and was ushered off underground by a mysterious figure in black robes. She was a member of the Volturi ever since. She was taught not only to kill for food, but to kill for pleasure. She deeply disapproved of their lifestyle, and she escaped. Despite being on the run for 6 years, she taught herself to be a "vegetarian" and lived amongst normal humans and learned how to be one of them.

-Personality: Audrey appears resolved and proper to everyone, but once you get to know her, she is a total geek.
-Additional: Audrey obsesses over everything Harry Potter. She is fascinated by this mortal book series, especially the movies. If you even say his name, she squeals like a fangirl. Not that she has a crush on hm or anything...she preffers Cedric Diggory Wink . She's a technopath (she can control technology with her mind), which is her special talent.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:02 pm

lmao indz I like her, go ahead and start rp! Approved!
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Mindz I tihnk this is my fav RP character!
Back to top Go down
Twy The Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:30 pm

-Name:Twyla Madison Hallow
-Race:Vegeterian Vampire
-Appearance:Twyla has electric purple,wavy,shoulder length hair who wears it in a ponytail on the side of her head just above her right ear.She is 5'8 and extremly pale (duh!)she had turqiouse eyes as a human but now has butterstoch eyes when fed and black when hungry.She is pretty skinny at only 35 kg
-Bio:
Twyla was born in 1909 in Nice,France with her twin sister Laura.Her parents Keira and Brian were very protective of her and her sister as they were there only children.
Twyla was Laura's best friend and Laura was twyla's best friend and they were completly identical as babies.They were both sent silver lockets as baby's from there great grandmother who was also a twin,they used to belong to her and her sister.
When Laura and Twyla were 8 they moved to Paris where they settled into a primary school and were very popular.When they were 10 Laura disappeared.No one has seen her since.
Twyla started working in a bar at the age of 19 where there were smokers everywhere.Although she loved it she hated the smoke.
When she was 22 she was diagnosed with Lung cancer but was told she had 5 years to live.
She was married the year after to her boyfriend Blake Hallow,who she had been going out with since she was 17.
When she was 24 she had her child Riley a little girl.
But 6 months after she got sick,very sick.She had nearly died when on Halloween night a vegeterian vampire called Clarke appeared and turned her.
He took her away to teach her how to be a vampire.
When she was 4 years old she went back to see Blake and Riley.
But a plague had hit and Blake and Riley had gotten very sick and only had hours to live.
So Twyla begged Clarke to turn them.He did but only Blake as Clarke refused to create a immortal child.
So Twyla watched as her baby died and her husband screamed,begging he would die.
Blake was over joyed to see Twyla again but grieved for there daughter.
After 3 years they had lived together,Blake learning the ways of a vampire.
Though they wished for a Riley to be alive,they hated Clarke for not turning there poor little baby.
-Personality:Twyla has a bubbly personality and is very friendly.Although she is really fiesty and it doesn't take much to annoy her.But she is a loyal friend and will always stand by there side in a fight.
Addition-Twyla has a talent.Telekinesis so she can move stuff with her mind.
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:14 am

Hmm...interesting. I like her. Smile

Approved! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
lazythirdeye

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:05 am

-Name: salem coal black
-Grade:10
-Race:human male
-Appearance: salem have long black hair and tan skin look japenese. salem have greenish blue eyes and he tall and slilm a little girly
-Bio: salem just move to fork with his mother. he have past but do not like talk about it. it painfully
-Personality: salem is moody and shy and kind and nice
-Additional: belive in vamps
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 am

ooooh I like the "he believes in vamps" u'll have a mighty fun time with him! Aprroved! (btw sorry I haven't been on since forever lol)
Back to top Go down
Alexis diane May

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Name: Delilah Vivian Pollot
Apperance: Delilah is about 55kg, and 5,6 feet tall. She has light blonde hair thats always straight. Delilah also has green eyes and always wears dresses.
Race: Human, Female.
Bio: Delilah has just finished high school, but didn,t have any desire to go to college. So after many arguments with her mother she moved to forks. Why Forks?
Well ever since delilah was a little girl she has known about the monsters. her The old lady nexzt door used to whisper stories to her through the crack in their fence. Ofcource when delilah tried to tell her mother about the giant wolfs of the rain lands she went balistic. But delilah always belived that these monsters were real. That was why she moved to Forks (the rainy land), She wanted to meet one. Though she only had a senile old ladys ramblings to go on, somehow she would find one and hopefully not die in the process. So she was a little monster crazy, and a danger junkie. Maybe she would make friends with one of the monsters. That would be better than lunch right.
Personality: Talks alot(Especialy if you mentioned mythical creatures She is obsessed) Delilah doesnt scare easily and deffinatly isnt shy, she loves people. but monsters are better.
Additional: She works at Forks high as the art teachers assistant. plus always carries a book on all mythical creatures imaginable with her everywhere.
and she is extremaly persuasive
Back to top Go down
Annalise Armstrong

Annalise Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Name: Annalise Armstrong

Grade:Senior

Race: White,vampire

Appearance: Annalise has blue eyes tinged with red due to the fact that she is a vampire. She has naturally full pouty lips.A slightly crooked nose from when she broke it as a human. Blond slightly wavy but mostly straight hair.Almond shaped eyes. Long legs and a skinny upper body.She can bruise and cut though she is a vampire.

~I am often accused of being childish. I prefer to interpret that as child-like. I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things. I tend to exaggerate and fantasize and embellish. I still listen to instinctual urges. I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind~

February 10th 1914 saw the birth of the second child to the Armstrong household a little sister for the child the family already had. The Armstrong’s were a wealthy family, owning a house on the edge of North London, the house almost being in its own little world far from the buzz which London is used to having. Their back garden edged onto a forest with a small river that flew through the middle of it, the forest that the father fought for so that people wouldn’t come and build on the land there, he preferred having his own space, his own little kingdom which he could call his own without preachers’ coming and snooping around with his business and his family’s business. The Father was a typical business man, owning the biggest theatre company in London at the time, before the start of the war which brought the money rolling in for the family whilst the Mother a house wife who helped with the usual womanly needs around the house and making sure that the maids kept up with their work. The second child, the younger sister to the boy they already had, they thought for hours, pondering on the name for the girl seeing as this child was unexpected; they seemed to have gone through the whole alphabet for girls names before eventually coming up with the name Annalise.

There was only a small age difference between the siblings, Khan only being one year of age when Annalise was born and even then you could see the strong bond between the two, seeing how not only the blood tie between the two becoming stronger but also the friendship bond. The parents preferred that their children remained at home and not to been seen by the greater public, only allowing them out when there was a major event that the whole family had to attend too, to make their name look good. Annalise and Khan got used to not going out and socializing, they didn’t know any different, they might as well have been the only two beings in the world apart from their parents and the maids that helped them getting ready and make sure that they had food in their stomachs. Their Father hardly around with the business rocketing with new actors and actresses and new shows and the Mother just didn’t have the time to show attention and affection to her children. Not being able to socialize Annalise and Khan got used to one another company and their own imaginations to get by those boring hours, creating up their own worlds and characters which made day to day life a lot more enjoyable then just watching the Maids doing their work, their Mother up to her old tricks and staying up to watch their Father walk through the door later in the evening only to go straight up to his room or to the kitchen to finish the paper work he didn’t get done during the day.

During the four years of World War 1 the two children were forbidden to adventure outside, they were lucky to remain where they were and not to be evacuated. It was only then when the Armstrong business started to slow, the money not rolling in as fast as it once did, and that was when Annalise noticed the difference in her family even at the young age and how she watched her brother acting slightly differently from time to time. It was only when it reached her 5th birthday did she understand the reasons behind the difference. Like any girl that age, she had her party outfit planned and ready along with a few of her favourite teddies lined up next to the balloons that fluttered across the room, her white blonde hair bobbed down to her shoulders as she skipped into the room where she would meet the first sighting of her Father since the major downfall of his business. Yet even though she noticed the difference, she acted herself, being the five years old that she was, hugs weren’t very common in the Armstrong household the only hugs she got were from Khan though she couldn’t help but ask for a hug from her Father only to be beaten back down as his angered flared.

For her birthday she got nothing, no cake, no gifts to unwrap only the first beatings from her Father and the first time she heard the hurtful words from her Mothers lips, automatically the first person she went too was her brother and remained in his arms, tears flowing down her cheeks for hours, soaking her princess of a dress. That was also the night when she heard of the things that had happened to her brother, the same beating and words which all started on his 5th birthday also. The beatings and words only made the siblings more antisocial and only wanting to socialize with one another with their games, the games that had started to get more vivid as they started to adventure out into the garden, the woods and the river once the war was over; the family was none of the wiser about their two children managing to escape into the garden to enter their own little world.

The beatings and harsh words continued as the two children started to age up into their teens yet their restrictions were just as high, not being allowed out unless it was to attend a function. Yet every night when the house was asleep Annalise used to lay awake, pressing down on the bruises which painted onto her skin and as she pinched at her skin thinking, hoping that all this was a dream...a nightmare. Often as she lay awake she would hear the softest footsteps wander pass her bedroom door and knew that it was her brother but never the next day did she ask what he was up to at the time in the evening. She knew that he would come to her when he felt like it, which he did; when Annalise reached the age of fifteen and Khan being at the age of sixteen did he tell her about the drugs which got him by the beatings and hurtful words, the drugs which increased the chances of their imaginary worlds becoming more real, more vivid. Annalise was in two minds whether or not to take the drugs which her brother offered her, she had never heard of such things, it was the first time she had heard of the words drugs as she was always in her own little world and never wanted to wander from it into the real word, yet she knew that her Brother would never allow any harm to come to her and agreed to take whatever he was having.

Annalise watched how the colours around her become more vibrant and stand out to her and how when she entered her own world how everything seemed so much more alive, and how the beatings and words from their Mother and Father never seemed to hurt as much as it did. One night as she lay in her bed did she hear a few voices walk pass her bedroom window in the street below did she hear about the talk of the festival which was going to happen in the town to greet in the new year. At the age of nineteen, Annalise still only socialized with her brother and the people who worked inside their house, and of course the men her Father brought home who he thought would make a perfect husband to her or the other way round, for her to be the perfect wife too. Annalise was told on a number of occasions that she was stubborn and childish which only helped her Father to have another reason to have a bruise or a cut tattooed onto her skin. Hearing about the festival that was going to take place, Anna was as determined as ever to go and asked for permission from her Father who didn’t even hear the end of the sentence did he add another mark to her, telling her that the Armstrong Family were not to socialize with such people as the lower classes that attended these events. Just as Annalise’s stubborn side started too show and her Fathers more aggressive side started to grow did Khan Step in and greet the next beating that should have been his sisters as he heard the argument from the next room.

Anna watched how the bruise started to show itself on Khans lip and guilt started to wash over her knowing that if she hadn’t of had pushed her luck that bruise would have never been planted onto his skin. As the night started to roll in on the evening of the Festival did Khan’s soft footsteps trail into her room to allow her to take the acid which she had become addicted too after four years of taking it to help improve her own world and to sooth the pain that her parents threw at her did he tell her that he was willing to take her to the Festival she was dying to go too. As soon as he said the words they were out of her bedroom window to enter the streets of London that started to fill as more and more people started to gather to greet in the New Year. Anna had never seen anything like it, she had never seen so many people in one place at once not even at one of the functions she was forced to attend. Her blurry eyesight changed at every blink, from being blurred to having the colours more vibrant to the eyes and the how she felt the music pump throughout her body which was when she wriggled her hand free from her brothers and let the music and colours engulf her petite form.

Whilst her form got taken up into the beat of the festival her blurry vision rolled over the people that surrounded her until her eyes fell upon one man in particular, she didn’t know whether she was actually seeing him or if he had just appeared in her own world, Annalise land as she liked to call it. It wasn’t until he came up to her and introduce himself as Gareth Adams did she realise he was real and not part of her vivid imagination. Even in her state she could see the beauty of this man’s features and how his melody of a voice fluttered clearly around her ears even through the music that poured from every direction possible, as the night began to come to an end did she think of her brother and how worried he would be that she drifted from his side and that she should really think about returning home before the maids and her parents awoke. Yet Gareth wouldn’t allow to her walk home alone and how her brother would already be there and so he would walk her home as such a pretty girl shouldn’t be walking the streets alone at night not knowing what could be lurking in the shadows. He wouldn’t take no for an answer and swiftly lead Annalise through the crowds and into the dark alleys which even though Anna was in no state to tell left from right she was pretty sure that it wasn’t the direction of her home, it wasn’t the way her brother took her to the festival, though every time she brought it up she felt the coldness of his hand pinned over her lips to hush her. After a couple of times of feeling his hand over her mouth to hush her did she eventually start to say something only to be become silenced by darkness and a blaze that started to run throughout her veins.

The fire within her was indescribable, she had never felt such a thing, being burnt alive almost she would have taken another beating from her Father than this and how she wished she remained with her brother instead of being curious and wandering off, they always did say curiosity killed the cat and she was pretty sure she was going to die. Just as she had come to terms with her death did she see the specs of light start to flicker through her lashes and how the burning had only remained in her throat that she realised she cheated death did she see the face the man who she thought had killed her. Annalise demanded answers out of the man about the evening and what he had done to her and all she got were pathetic excuses for answers and that she should probably go and find her brother. Yet again guilt washed over Anna as she watched the man who she thought was a gentleman leave her in streets of London did she forget about the burning in her throat and how every move she made felt different, so much easier than before and how her speed picked up as she made her way to the last place she saw her brother, the last place where he held her hand in his.

A frown imprinted itself onto Annalise’s forehead as she followed her brothers’ scent only to find his motionless body hidden behind a block of abandoned flats, Anna could feel the tears wanting to form and roll down her cheeks as she brought the lifeless body of her brothers in her arms yet confusion soon replaced the frown as the tears refused to leave her and how she watched Khans’ eyes slowly but surely open to be welcomed unfamiliar black eyes than his usual deep blue ones. Annalise explained herself to him yet he didn’t want to know, he was just happy to have his younger sister back in his arms where he could look after her when he started to ask the questions she did only a day or so ago only to give him the same pathetic answers that Gareth had given her. It was only then did they both complain of having a fire ablaze in their throat and how they both desired and thirsted for blood, they didn’t understand why they craved such a thing but they simply followed their gut feeling and saw to easing the craving down by attacking the nearest being that simply had been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

With the new power and sense of awareness the siblings decided not to go back to their previous home but only to seek answers as to what they had become noticing how every now and again they could catch sparkles, like mini diamonds embedded onto their skin when the smallest ray of sun escaped the covering of clouds. After a month or so of living in the dark did they finally get answers to what they had become, they had become creatures of the night; vampires. Annalise and Khan couldn’t believe what had become of them thinking Vampires only lived in horror books but quickly adapted to their new way of lifestyle and moved out of the country, their home country of England and moved to the small town of Forks, US. Where they encountered their gifts, Annalise’s being the ability to create mental illusions for more than one person at a time, also later on in their stay in Forks did they meet up with Katherine and Kiana the two children that their parents adopted after her and her brothers ‘death’.

Recently Kahn,Kia,and Kat have left Anna in forks while they went traveling,seeing as though she wanted to she couldnt go.Anna lives in Forks,alone for the moment.Living on for her brothers and sisters.

Personality: She is very childish,defensive at times. She can be a complete and utter bitch when she needs to and the best sweetest person in the world when she wants to.

Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:30 pm

-Name: Alexa Bite
-Grade: 10th
-Race: Vegetarian Vampire
-Appearance: Alexa has long strawberry blonde hair, she is tall and skinny (but not too skinny) she likes to waers jeans and long arm tops. she all ways has her hair down. her lips are really red like blood
-Bio: Alexa moved to forks with her brother Luke. Alexa is half vampire. she loves to draw and listen to music. Alexa is so good at drawing her brother calls her a artists. she feeds on animal blood but she has a pet cat named Gold Eyes she named him gold eyes because her has gold eyes.
-Personality: shy, friendly, funny
-Additional: Super Speed (faster then anyone and anything)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Role Playing Registration   Twilight Role Playing Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Role Playing Registration
Page 1 of 1