Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob House Introductions :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gomenasai

Jacob House Introductions :) Empty
PostSubject: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Name (if you want): Ellie, Lauren, Laren, among others

Musical preferences: I love most music, but particularly The Beatles, The Who, My Chemical Romance, Clay Aiken (shut your mouth!), and I really enjoy classical and opera.

Hobbies/Interests: I'm a reader and a writer. Mostly I just like to write/sing/listen to music. I love to learn and I love to do math or English work

Favorite movie: Labyrinth. I think.

Favorite color: I like teal and burgundy. Not together, I just like both. And my old favorite color is mint green.

If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose: Dane Cook. Dur. I have to get my dose of hilarity somewhere.

Favorite season: Winter.

Pirates or Ninjas: Pirates. Nazi pirates (sorry inside joke)

Favorite non-Twilight book(s): Harry Potter. Yeah I'm an HP nerd. I also love any kind of vampire book and I like sci-fi and....I just generally like all books

Favorite Twilight book: New Moon Smile

Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books: I actually really relate to Leah although most people hate her because I can completely understand the feeling of rejection and loneliness, and also being put into a new, strange environment (although not a bunch of naked, shapeshifting Native American boys)

Do you feel like you belong in Jacob House: Of course! My one true book love Smile Next to Asa from Charlie Bone, but then again, he's a shapeshifter too Razz

A quote you love: "Where is your pudding knife hi-ho? He is a gentleman. Maybe he won't find out what I know. I do not look both ways before I cross the street." ~ Mace and Ellie on fob lyrics Smile
Back to top Go down
lightbulb621

lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Name: (Not my RL name) Lighty, Orangey, Lightyness, etc.

Musical Preferences:Paramore and LeAnn Rimes

Hobbies/Interests: Anime and Manga, Reading, Writing, Drawing, going on TA, AFC, and here! Very Happy

Favorite color: Everyone knows this. XDDDD ORANGE Y'ALLS

Favorite season: Fall

Pirates or Ninjas: A definite NINJASS

Favorite non-Twilight book: Artemis Fowl! And the City of Bones.

Favorite Twilight book: Eclipse

Do you feel like you belong in Jakeeeeeeee House: Definitely! I lufffff Jake, and I don't like Edward, at all.

Quote you love: I don't know. I have way too many. Razz

Yeah, I didn't do all of the boldy questions...
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
Gomenasai

PostSubject: Re: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Yay! Welcome to the house! We have more than one member now! I'm glad to hear the you love Jake and don't like Edward, I usually feel like I'm alone in that.
Back to top Go down
lightbulb621

lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:28 pm

XDDD Same with me. My friends all think Edward is hot and the best and hate Jake, but I love Jake!
Back to top Go down
Gomenasai

PostSubject: Re: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:31 am

I know! I'm lucky to have at least a few Switzerland friends, though. That helps.
Back to top Go down
lightbulb621

lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 pm

I only have one friend that's on Switzerland. Razz
Back to top Go down
knightrider1

PostSubject: Re: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Name: Daystarr
Musical Prefrences: Michael Jackson And Loves to Play The Clairenet and Recorder.
Hobbys Interests:Horses, Dogs, Drawing horses and dogs...
Favorite Color: Silver and Neon Yellow
Faveorite Season: Fall
Pirates or ninjas: Ninjas
Favorite NON Twilight Book: Warriors
Favorite Twilght Book: New Moon
Why Do I Feel Like I Belong In The Jakkkeeee House: I LOVE JAKE! NO EDWART IN MY SOUL!
Quote Of Love: If You Relize Your Boyfriend Dosent Love You For Who You Are... Date Your Horse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob House Introductions :)   Jacob House Introductions :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob House Introductions :)
Page 1 of 1