Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ithi's Corner

Go down 
+2
Rinnie
dizzithia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:29 pm

whoo
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:13 pm

hahaha vegitarianisim is EXCELLENT!!
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:07 am

OKAY! I HAVE TO TYPE FAST....I'm at school and have no idea when I'll be kicked off by the administration. Here is a file I've been exploding in at school...I LOVE it! Ready? Set? EXPLODE!

Hello! My name is Twiddly McNugget! I am the leperchaun that shall take over the world, and there is NOTHING you can do about it! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA...yeah. *cough* it is SO true. I claim this file as MIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEE! Here I shall spill out my random love while I avoid school work. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEGABOOMPOK. Don't twy and twick a weperchaun, we'w eat woo. *grr face* Did you know that right now I should be doing school work? Mhm. It's true. All hail The Great Procrastinator! *waves to the crowd* I love you wall! Each and every one of you--HEY! YOU DID NOT JUST STEAL MY KETCHUP! YOU...YOU...YOU VERMIN OF THE FOULEST TYPE! I SHALL HAVE YOUR LAWN GNOMES FOR THIS! Sorry about that. How are you? Really? HAH! Sucks for you buddy. OMG ARE YOU KIDDING? Nah. I don't care. WAHT? NO! My enthusiasm is genuine. Unlike...YOUR MOM! OHHHHH WHAT NOW? MHM. Welp...I have stuff to do. And sharpies to steal. Sooooooo........CIAO! OH NO WAIT! She who must not be named is screwing with my typing...I SHALL EAT HER! *grr face x4* Muhaha. Yes. It's true. I AM awsome. AANNNNNNNNDDDDDD! I can be slightly eccentric. Slightly. Don't listen to those guys with the pretty white clothes...they LIE! LIES! LIES I TELL YOU! Ehm. *clears throat* This is amusing. I wonder if I'll be allowed to save it. I think I should be. Cause I rule like that. REPH! CAN I SAVE THIS FILE? I LOVE MY RANDOMNESSOSITY! AND THE WALL!
DAY TWO.....DUN NUN NUN NUN NUN! MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I just got out of ewwwww ALGEBRA. It was so CONFUSING and NO fun at AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL. SO HERE I EXPLODE! BOOMCHICABAMSOCKSSHILOCKHISKINJAL! *later* grr. my favorite website is blocked under comouter games, but my second favorite website is not, and that irks me quite a great deal. like having two ice cream cones, picking one and then being told you have to have vegetables after all! ewwww.
DAY THREE...............HECK YEA BUTTERFLY. Dwalin thinks the word butterfly is out of place. I think Dwalin's beard looks like a giant caterpillar eating her face =) I AM A FREAKING HOBBIT GOBLIN ELF! FEAR MY AWSOMENESS! Excuse me? Did you just say "No."? Imma kick you all teh way to kingdom come buddy! *kicks* *watches you fly through the air like a tiny balloon ant* BYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *waves* Dwalin wants a V8! *smacks* COULDA HAD A V8 MAN! Too bad for you. OMFJ SOMEONE JUST GOT FREAKING EXECTUTED IN CLASS! THEY WERE ALL WACK SHAZAM BAM BUDDY BOY YOU'RE DEAD! THEN THEY HUNG HIM AND BEAT HIM WITH A FAKE STICK! A FAKE STICK! HOW DISRESECTFUL TO THE DEAD! holy ship. he's ALIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE!! *manical laughter* *calls into the distance* CALL OFF MY FRUIT ARMY! STAND DOWN YOU ARMY OF FRUIT! HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEE!
DAY FOUR.........TREASON! TREASON I SAY! ERNEST YOU SHALL BE SENTENCED TO TEH LAND OF POTATOES FOR MESSING IN MY FILE! DANG YOU! DANG YOU TO HECK! Nah. Kidding. Or am I.................I WANT TO FLY!! LIKE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAN! Just go FWOOOOOOOOOSH! Fwoosh. Fwash. Fwish. Fwesh. FRUIT LOOPS! OMFJ. There was this lady in the cafeteria, and she was all old and junk, and she had a trashcan, and was pushing it yelling "I AM THE GARBAGE PUSHER! I AM THE LUNCH POLICE!" Man it was creepy. And then there was another lady, and she dropped a fruitloop on the floor (It was YELLOWWW!) and was just like: "Ohhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwwwwwweelllllllllllllllll." and walked away O.o///////
DAY FIVEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>WOPOW! SHA LA LA LA LA LA MY OH MY TURNS OUT SCHOOL WON'T FLY BY I'M STUCK HEREEEEE *bows* Why thank you! I know I'm awsome! Thank you! *waves* WHAT? *screams* Nah. Kidding. PENCIL SHARPENER! HOLY SHIZ! A PENCIL SHARPENER! IT WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD! LISTEN TO IT.....WHIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CLICK CLAAAAAAANK VROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMPOW! O_O......HEY NOW! YOU'RE A ROCK STAR! GET YOUR GAME ON! GO PLAY! HEY NOW! THIS IS A GAY SONG! SO FREAKING GAY! *dances around*

O_O....that's it Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

♥️d!ZzY!
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:16 pm

stop annoying me!
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:03 pm

get outta my corner! *glares*
Back to top Go down
SexycanI
Edward House
SexycanI

Location : Wondering who do I believe when the most trustable person can tell me the biggest lie.

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:08 pm

wow.. that was odd dizz. you find weird things
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX6oJzrHv7k
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:26 pm

find? doll i WROTE that XD
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 am

spider?
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:15 pm

nah. just screaming. wanna join me?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:34 pm

no more coners
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:26 pm

why?? corners rocketh!!
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:12 pm

You can't say no more corners Mace. Everyone has at least four of them in their house, you don't own them all. So shush.
Back to top Go down
SexycanI
Edward House
SexycanI

Location : Wondering who do I believe when the most trustable person can tell me the biggest lie.

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:45 pm

rofl! NICE argument! very true. there ARE four corners
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:29 am

But you can't have a corner....
becasue me, the corner fairy, says so...

and my corner is in a circular room....=]

Just please....no more corners besides this one....
my corners better anyway....we get high in mine. =]
Back to top Go down
lightbulb621

lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:32 pm

*pokeths Dizzy* XD Your corner huh?
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:39 pm

dizz'z corner indeed
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 pm

yeah mannnnn
Back to top Go down
SexycanI
Edward House
SexycanI

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:08 pm

lol. i dont EVER want to go to maces corner again
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:52 pm

And why not?

My corner is fawesome
Back to top Go down
SexycanI
Edward House
SexycanI

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:02 am

becuz... as your mom I DONT DO DRUGS
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:05 pm

It's sharpies....
Back to top Go down
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:30 pm

NO sharpie sniffing or drug doing in my corner, guyyyyyss!
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:04 am

drugs who has drugs??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ithi's Corner   Ithi's Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ithi's Corner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next