Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]

Go down 
+3
Forks
dizzithia
Alice Cullen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Empty
PostSubject: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Dear UTS members,

I know that following the rules are annoying but we all know that it is necessary if we want the forum to function properly. I did all I could to make you participate to the rules, to tell me what was wrong and i think that we made a good job in finding ways to fix the many problems we had.

I know that those rules are new and they are not perfect. They might be updated. If there is a problem, if you want to complain or comment the rules, you are welcome to PM me and voice your opinion.

Here we go:

1. General Rules

a) First, respect is the key to smooth functioning on the forum. This implies that cursing is prohibited, you are expected to be polite with the others members and staff members. Fights are also not allowed, be considerate and think a little before you speak.

b) Double-posting (posting twice in a row even if you wanted to add something later). To avoid double-posting when you want to add something else, just click the link at the top-right corner of your post that says Edit and you'll be able to edit your post. If, by mistake you post twice the same post, click the link at the top-right corner of you post that says delete (it could be a X) to remove the second post.

c) One-word posts are not allowed. It also includes smileys.

d) IM/Chat is not allowed except in the spamming board. If you want to chat, create a thread in the spamming board that you can call "Jackson and Tom's Chat" for example or "Discussion about death penalty". Let you imagination work.

e) Post according to the topic. Off-topic posts contribute nothing, you can create a thread in the spamming board to start or continue a discussion. [Cf 1.c)].

f) Entire caps-lock posts are prohibited, it will be tolerated if it is used to emphasize words.

g) Members are expected to participate on the forum once they join. Members that never posted will have their accounts deleted after 2 weeks (no warnings will be given). Any members that had not posted in one month will be given a warning, their accounts will be deleted after 8 weeks of non-activity (with no chance of coming back). This does not apply to anyone that warned me of their absences beforehand.

h) Correct spelling is mandatory, text-talk is not allowed.

i) You are asked to tell beforehand if your topics (may) contain spoilers, simply write "spoilers" in the title.

j) Only teachers are allowed to create new threads in the classes. They must only post in the classes they are officially teachers off.

2. Chatbox Rules

a) Many people complained of the high amount of drama that was on this site, but especially in the chatbox, so please try to avoid it as much as you can. We have enough in our "real" lives.

b) Fighting is once again not allowed.

Thank you for you cooperation.

Love,
Alice Cullen

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
dizzithia
Alice House

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:27 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Forks
Emmett House
Forks

Location : running in the forest and meadow...catch me if u can :D

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:32 pm

YAY!!! i love rules though..it helps keep things organized and somewhat peaceful lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inhabitedrox7
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:43 pm

I really do love these rules alice.
Back to top Go down
NewbornVamp
Edward House
NewbornVamp

Location : A dark wood, in a hammock, looking at stars with...

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Thank you everyone! It's a first .. people actually liking rules Razz
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
BreeLovesYou
Rosalie House
BreeLovesYou

Location : Thinking up a plan to kidnap Milo - Eh it'll work, right Evey?

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Mum . . . I hate them . . . I think we should get rid of them Wink
Kidding. I love them, they are amazing and fantabulous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Alu Rathbone
Jasper House
Alu Rathbone

Location : Wishing for all the awkwardness to stop. I like him.. I just want to be myself, but how?

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:31 am

I had to correct a grammatical error... cause it was irritating me... it was minor... lol... I'm sorry.

I like the new rules Mom!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiball2009.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]   THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RULES! [UPDATED=09/29/08]
Page 1 of 1