Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Jasper House
Twilight<3

Crazy Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Dreams   Crazy Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Share some crazy dreams you had.

I had this dream the other night. And I was up on the roof with my brother and we were both high... and then we snuck back into a window at this hotel and we were in this other persons room who was in the shower. So I was trying to tell my brother (who wasn't my brother anymore but some random guy) that we should get out of there but he didn't listen. So I tried to leave and just as I was leaving a woman came out of the bathroom so I ran out the door and left the random guy (who was a rebel now) back in the room. Later, my mom was like "Where's _______ (the guy's name.. I forget his name)" So I said "I don't know." And then all of a sudden, the guy came down and he was naked. I adverted my eyes as if to give him some respect, you know? And then, my cousins showed up and I had to drive half a car. And then I found myself in a nudest colony.

And that was my dream. Actually, there was a bit more but I'll stop there.
Back to top Go down
SexycanI
Edward House
SexycanI

Location : Wondering who do I believe when the most trustable person can tell me the biggest lie.

Crazy Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams   Crazy Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:07 pm

i was driving around town and we were going to Fatality concert (brother's band) when i ran into my ex... he took me out of the car and in the high way started dancing with me... im like... err hi ethen...
then kalee pulled him away so that i could talk with Michael, Seth, Mario, and Levi about the music...
*censored for ur protection*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX6oJzrHv7k
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

Crazy Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams   Crazy Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:58 pm

Me and about 14 of my close friends were at my house, at night. My mom and one of my friend's mom, Fran, were also there. We snuck away and stole the car. Then it was suddenly day while we were driving. We stopped at a gas station, and there were only 4 of us, and on of the people was my friend sister, another a complete stranger. Then the cops came over and we freaked out, but instead they gave us money then drove away.

It was very random.....
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

Crazy Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams   Crazy Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:09 pm

I have the weirdst dreams though some of them are so real and life like.
I sucks becuase when I wake up I don't know if I actually did it or it was just a dream.
For example last night I dreamt I had goon to buy hair dye so when I did go to the shops I look at the hair dye and didn't buy it becuase I thought I already had!!
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

Crazy Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams   Crazy Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:50 pm

LOL! I did that once when I was little. In the dream, my mom was moving to Australia in the morning without us, and so I was supposed to be woken up to say bye to her. When I woke up, I went downstairs, and her car was gone, so I screamed at my dad and cried for about 10 minutes before I told my dad what was wrong, and he said she was just at the store...lol, he dosent rember this though, but I do Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams   Crazy Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unified Twilight Society :: Random Topics Flying Around :: Random discussions-
Jump to: