Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paste What you Last Copied

Go down 
+8
Rinnie
Bella Cullen51
alice-in-wonderlandness
Alice Cullen
TheCurseOfCurves
Alu Rathbone
NewbornVamp
Twilight<3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Our beauty that was deleated from the philosophy thread. I couldn't let it go to waste Smile

matty boy said: I feel powerful, i ask someone to do something and they do it.
Oohhh lesson 1. Why do people obey?

l:
Answer:because they are nice but they wont do it again.

m: WEll lesson one failed.......

Lesson II, why do girls like to flirt with boys?

a: to make themselves feel powerful

L: ROFL! HAR HAR! That's what I'm talking about! *high fives Alice like a guy* WHOO!

D: LMFAO! ALICE! GENIUS! LESSON TWO: PASSED

a: YAY *feels proud*

D: haha. i actually can't tell you if you passed. but i'll sya you did in my book XD

Answer to Lesson Two: Because flirting is a girl's tool to destory a guys mind withut having to lift a finger...just wink and blow a kiss, *snap* mind control.

L: *muffles laughter* i LOVE This class
Answer:Yeah. what they said

A: excactly!
well the unofficial score is
Mat - 1
us - 2000000

D: MUHAHA. okie. so. what is the official definition of philosiphy? like wikipedia or websters definition, please.

(i did that for the small benefit of mat's sanity...and the fact that his points will never catch up anyway XD)

L: hey, its only becuz hes such a great teacher *grins*

1 a (1): all learning exclusive of technical precepts and practical arts (2): the sciences and liberal arts exclusive of medicine, law, and theology (3): the 4-year college course of a major seminary b (1)archaic : physical science (2): ethics c: a discipline comprising as its core logic, aesthetics, ethics, metaphysics, and epistemology
2 a: pursuit of wisdom b: a search for a general understanding of values and reality by chiefly speculative rather than observational means c: an analysis of the grounds of and concepts expressing fundamental beliefs
3 a: a system of philosophical concepts b: a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought
4 a: the most basic beliefs, concepts, and attitudes of an individual or group b: calmness of temper and judgment befitting a philosopher

D: thanks lariss!

L: NP fellow classmate

D: *salutes* this class has such helpful students! *high fives Alice and Lariss*

A: *highfives dizzy* we need mat to give us more questions *grins*
L: *high fives* its just what i BELIEVE in...
and yeah... wheres our professor?

D: tsk tsk! the TEACHER is late for class?! he's lucky i like learning here so much or else i might have to say something sarcastic!

hmm...how's about we quiz each other on philosiphy questions till he gets back?!

Q1. Why do statistics show that the pink handbags sell SO MUCH FASTER than the puke green ones? Why do you believe this?

Q2. Picture this! You're out on the town with your two best girlfriends *winkwinknudgenudgeclassmatescough* and you see a 50% off sale on the cutest jeans, but you also see a 35% off sale on your favorite brand of hoodies. Which sale do you go to before the mall closes? Why do you believe you chose this sale over the other one?

Q3. What are your personal views on Palin's choices? *coughclothescough* Why do you believe this?

A: one question before I do this
who is palin?

L: 1. Because, like, EW! Like only weird ppl wanna wear puke on themselves. Ew. Duh statement
*fiddles with her hair while chewing bubble gum*
2. OME!! SOOO I WOULD SOO pick the jeans! Jeans are sooo essential to life, and like hoodies just cover you up. bleh, who wants that? Jeans. Jeans all the way, only because I believe they are worth my money. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE FULL OF HOLES!!
3. *laughs out loud* Palin? Oh, she needs help alright. This is enough: Look at her. *rolls eyes*

D: Palin as in Sarah Palin, as in the idiot who McCain chose for his running mate for US President this year.

A: 1. Because people are attracted to pink becuase its femenin and that means women which means we are awsom!

2. Jeans becuase I'm cheap

3. Palin who?

D: Now you guys give me some questions to answerrrrrrr! *jumps up and down and pops her bubble gum while fixing her hair in teh mirror*

A: 1. Why do guys think about sex every few seconds?

L: ohk are you ready? *smiles*
A cute football guys walking by.. Like do you believe in full confronation of like a little here and there? I mean come on! HES SOOO CUTE! AND HES QUARTERBACK! *fans herself*

Your mom sees you busted ur car up how are you going to get to school? do you believe in manipulating her?

IMPORTANT QUESTION RIGHT HERE:
Ok. I got this. Barbie Pink nail polish or Hot Pink nail polish?

L: Answer: I like to think its because they are underdeveloped women who are trying to deny that they are women so they try to find the best way too convince us they arent

A: 1. I don't get your first question...

2. ANd manipulating. If I couldn't do that then I would never do anything!

3. Sounds like the sort of question Palin whould ask herself
but definatly HOT pink I mean it says hot which whould make you look hotter right? *batts eyelashes*

L: duh *licks top lip then purses her lips*

D:
Alice's Quiz: Well, darling, you see, it's all because they have these major self esteem issues. They get so jealous that we can pull of any look at any time that they want to be just like us, and they are so behind in the caveman years and try to make us think they aren't jealous in the best way they can

Lariss's Quiz: 1.OMFJ! *fans* he is a QUATER BACK! what answer is there to this besides the obvious?!
2. Well, like, I could always call up the quarter back and get a ride to school, or, like, tell her the mail man got mad at the mail box and like, hit the car or something! OR OR OR! I was going to make dinner like she like, told me to, and I like, went for fast food and hit like, a deer, and ws too grossed out to bring it home, like, even though it was TECHNICALLY fast food...Or! Daddykins could like, buy me a new one!
3. BARBIE PINK! IMMA BARBIE GIRL INA BARBIE WORORORLD mADE OF PLASTIC IT'S FANTASTIC! YOU CAn BRUSH MY HAIR *gets distracted at the mention of hair and speeds to teh mirror*

A: fast food ROLF!!! best answer ever

L: NO! your hair looks great! *pushes her out of the mirror* oh! I NEED MORE HAIRSPRAY

D: PSH! you did NOT just shove ME out of the way to fix your gorgeous hair, did you?!! it's beautiful doll, now scoot...*trails off as she bumps her out of the way and adjusts her hair*

L: NO! you're so freaking pretty people invited mirrors to remind everyone else how ugly they were in comparison! NOW LEMME IN!

A: cupcacke you don't have to fix it! *pushes out of the way* But mine is just a mess *pats her hair*

L: ugh! no, girls ur sooo pretty! i just want to chub ur cheeks *nudges them both*
D: oh psh! like you think i BELIVE you spent 6 hours on your hair to tell em mine looks better?!?!?! MOVE GIRLS! *pushes them over and sprays hairspray everywhere*

L: ome! ONLY THREE! and girl.. ik that bush didnt become maintained by a simple miracle. you must have had the whole SWAT team to help you with that

A: I hope that hot football player walks past again
*looks around*

L: NO!! i dont look pretty enough yet! MORE MAKEUP!

A: OMG your right what was I thinking!! I need the hairspray!
D: Mr. Matty Boy Sir, this is an apology! We know we took our beauty and distracted your purpose as a teacher, so we left for a little while...but we'll still be here for you!

*swishes hips and links arms with the other girls as she walks out*
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 pm

Bella - 8
Edward - 11
Renesme - 6
Carlisle - 13
Esme - 9
Emmett - 15
Rosalie - 26 (+)
Jasper - 12
Alice - 29
Seth - 11
Leah - 6 (-)
Angela - 10
The Volturi - 11

RIP:
D E A D:

Mike
Jacob
Embry
Jessica
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:52 pm

Malchik gay

tatu song.
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:22 pm

"You know what? One day I'm gonna snap and you're gonna be a dead, drowned and buried so no one can ever find you unicorn."
-Love, Gabby

Yea, I know, 'wth?' Well see, I was really hyper, and so I was sticking this unicorn in my friend's face and calling it her hubby and that she was a unicorn too. So she kinda likes to threaten my life alot cause I annoy her Razz And I was putting it in my profile on AIM but it wouldn't show up, so I typed it somewhere else and copied it in XP
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:42 pm

[08:02:54] Alunamai : http://alunarathbone.forumotion.net/oh-the-possibilities-f21/oh-the-possibilities-t27.htm

she wants us to do a servey or something it didn't work for me...
but that is maybe becuase my computer is crazy
Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill
Renesmee House
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:11 am

Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-10

idk what this is...
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:50 pm

http://www.buycostumes.com/Penguin-Deluxe-Adult-Costume/19181/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=SCE-bizrate
^It was in my friends status on AIM, and I wanted to see what it was Razz
Back to top Go down
Gomenasai

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:00 pm

Some of the most famous sewamono are likely the love suicide plays, adapted from works by the bunraku playwright Chikamatsu; these center on romantic couples who cannot be together in life due to various circumstances and who therefore decide to be together in death instead. Many if not most sewamono contain significant elements of this theme of societal pressures and limitations.

^^^info on kabuki
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Patrick Stump
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Bella - 2
Renesme - 6
Carlisle - 13
Esme - 9
Emmett - 24
Rosalie - 25
Jasper - 12
Alice - 41 (+)
Seth - 11
Leah - 4(-)
Angela - 10
The Volturi - 10

RIP:
D E A D:

Mike
Jacob
Embry
Jessica
Edward
Back to top Go down
Gomenasai

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Bella - 4(-)
Renesme - 6
Carlisle - 13
Esme - 9
Emmett - 23
Rosalie - 25
Jasper - 12
Alice - 39(+)
Seth - 11
Leah - 5
Angela - 10
The Volturi - 10

RIP:
D E A D:

Mike
Jacob
Embry
Jessica
Edward
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:45 pm

James Dean
Back to top Go down
Gomenasai

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Renesme - 6
Carlisle - 13
Esme - 9
Emmett - 26
Rosalie - 25
Jasper - 12
Alice - 44 (+)
Seth - 11
Leah - 4
Angela - 10
The Volturi - 7(-)

RIP:
D E A D:

Mike
Jacob
Embry
Jessica
Edward
Bella
Back to top Go down
Gomenasai

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:51 pm

sage francis
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Renesme - 6
Carlisle - 13
Esme - 9
Emmett - 30 (+)
Rosalie - 25
Jasper - 12
Alice - 48
Seth - 11
Leah - 3
Angela - 10

RIP:
D E A D:

Mike
Jacob
Embry
Jessica
Edward
Bella
The Volturi
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 pm

israel and pakistan
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 pm

¿Le puedo oler yo?

its a spanish thing
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:20 pm

¿Le puedo oler yo?

I knew what the words ment I just don't understands so i checked it in the translator Razz
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:02 pm

Keith Urban
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:01 am

ありすぃ僭せ ふぃいれインてぇさ縫い

dont even ask
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:56 pm

Renesme - 3 (-)
Carlisle - 16
Esme - 8
Emmett - 30
Rosalie - 21
Jasper - 16
Alice - 66(+)
Seth - 9

RIP:
D E A D:

Mike
Jacob
Embry
Jessica
Edward
Bella
Leah
The Volturi
Angela

character game
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:26 pm

charichter game!!!

Renesme - 2(-)
Carlisle - 17 +
Esme - 8
Emmett - 30
Rosalie - 21
Jasper - 16
Alice - 66
Seth - 9

RIP:
D E A D:
Mike
Jacob
Embry
Jessica
Edward
Bella
Leah
The Volturi
Angela
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:52 pm

gaiety

um yup
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:35 pm

William Moseley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paste What you Last Copied   Paste What you Last Copied - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paste What you Last Copied
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unified Twilight Society :: Random Topics Flying Around :: Let's Play-
Jump to: