Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Where students walk betwen classes, or wander when they have stuff on their minds.
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Vanessa hurried up the moving staircases. She knew she would get into trouble for missing the welcoming dinner, but she was too excited to eat. She waited all summer to hear another story about Harry Potter and his constant run-ins with the Death Eaters.

At last, she stopped in front of the Gryffindor Common Room, this time without her journal and quill, and stared at the Fat Lady, who was sleeping.

"Good evening, lady," she said loudly.

The painting stirred, but eventually her eyes fluttered open.

"Why, good evening Vanessa. Aren't you supposed to be-"

"I know, but I couldn't wait. Can you please start telling me about Harry's 4thyear? Please," she begged.

"Oh all right. This, in my opinion, is the best. Well, besides his last year. It all started the morning of the Quidditch World Cup finals," she began, as Vanessa sat down cross-legged and listened eagerly. But, she could have sworn she felt someone's sharp gaze on her.
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Cecile watched the brown haired girl from blacony above. Strange she thought how the girl was in such rapt atention listening to painting. Everyone she knew generally ignored them, knowing that usually they had nothing interesting to say. Intrigued; instead of heading to the liberary as she had been planing Cecile directed her footsteps to where the girl was sitting. She tapped her gently on the sholder.
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 pm

As the Fat Lady began going into Harry's dream of the Death Eaters, Vanessa felt a a light tap on her shoulder.

"Excuse me a moment," she said politely to the portrait. She shifted herself slightly on the carpet to see a wealthy-looking girl staring down at her.

"Can I help you?" she asked formally.
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Ignoring ceremony, as she often did, Cecile went straight to the point.

"What are you doing?" She asked with her eyebrows raised. "Why aren't you at dinner with the rest of them, intead of talking to a painting?"

"I'm not just a..." Cecile gave the Fat Lady a seering look and she fell quiet.

"So?" She said turning back too the girl at her feet.
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:48 pm

"Well, shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" Vanessa asked, apalled at what the girl had said, "Besides, I'm not hungry, and people wouldn't notice if I wasn't there. I'm not exactly the most social person. I have a story to hear, thank you very much. And she is not just a painting," she finished, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:55 pm

"I never eat dinner." Cecile replied matter-of-facty amazed this girl would say things like that to her. And then her look softened, "Why wouldn't anyone realise you wern't there" This was intriguing, she wasn't used to people standing up to her expecially people she just met. "Whats your name? I don't think I... aren't you in my year?" She remember seeing the girl in one of her classes .

Cecile knew she wasn't the easiest person to get to know but there was something about this girl that made her want to listen intead of just hear. And what kind of story would make her so intranced?
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:03 pm

"People think I'm...different, that's all. Too different. Especially those Slytherin jerks. They won't leave me alone!" Vanessa exclaimed, her hands flying to her head.

"And yes, I am Vanessa, and I am a 6th year like you...Cecile, was it?"
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 pm

"Yeah I'm Cecile" Vanessa had caught her off gaurd with her frankness and her brow furrowed as she held out a neatly manecured hand. "Nice to meet you." Cecile said slowly. "So are you going to tell me what your doing sitting here infront of a dusty, old, painting?"
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

"First of all, I would really appreciate it if you would stop insulting the portrait," Vanessa began curtly, "Second, I'm listening to stories of the imfamous Harry Potter, of course. Quite fascinating stories, in fact. My, him being the only one to survive the Killing Curse. I envy him. But the poor bloke; loosing his parents to the curse. I bet they're not the only he lost to it, too."

"Oh, you have no idea," the portrait said, scoffing a little. Vanessa chuckled.
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 pm

"Who?" She said compleatly ignoring her request. "Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived the one who saved us from the dark ages again? Interesting, well I won't keep you then. I'll see you around... Vanessa" Cecile gave her a small smile and turned away mulling over what she had just been told.
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm

"Whoa, wait a second," Vanessa said, grabbing Cecile's arm, "Do you maybe, wanna stay? The Lady's stories are very interesting. It would pass away the time."

Vanessa wasn't expectin the girl to say yes. Not at all. But bein the extremely polite person she was, she felt she was obligated to offer.
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Cecile hesitated, there was something very intriguing about the girls proposal that promised a new mystery. She though about it for a minuet and the feeling grew stronger, she wanted to find out more about what this girl was so entranced with.

"Well maybe I will." She told her is a bored voice not wanting Vanessa to know how interested she was, which gave her a way out. Cecile was never without an escape plan no matter what situation she was in. The girl looked taken aback as she promptly sat herself down in front of the portrait looking at her expectantly.
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Vanessa patted the spot next to her.

"Alright, Lady, tell us more about Harry's dream," she said, her eyes twinkling with wonder. The portrait looked at Cecile arrogantly, but continued on.
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 pm

"Now where was I before someone?," She looked pointedly at Cecile who ignored it entirely, "rudely interrupted me. Ah yes, Harrys forth year. It all started at the Quidditch World Cup when one of He-who-must-not-be-named's most loyal followers shot the dark mark in to the sky. It hung heavy in peoples minds long after the ghastly, green, light had been extinguished..." Cecile listened with intense concentration as the fat lady related the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unified Twilight Society :: Role-Playing :: Harry Potter Places :: Around Hogwarts-
Jump to: