Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome - Introduce Yourself.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BreeLovesYou
Rosalie House
BreeLovesYou

Location : Thinking up a plan to kidnap Milo - Eh it'll work, right Evey?

Welcome - Introduce Yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome - Introduce Yourself.   Welcome - Introduce Yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Welcome to the Rosalie House. Home of the beautiful and brave. Hehe. Anyways. Introduce yourself. Tell everyone what you like, don't like, wish you had, who you are and stuff. I'll start.

Hey! I'm Bree. I live for Rosalie, she is my favorite character out of the whole series. I love to play soccer - dance - read and write. I want to get an English Major when I get out of High School, so I'll wait an see. I want to move to London and take University there, I hope I can. If not, I'll have to look into schools here. Right, I'm from Canada, one of the few, yes it's cold (four months out of the twelve), no I don't live in an igloo or ride a dogsled to school and I don't know John from Saskatoon. I wish I lived in Forks, or even in London and I wish I had parents that allowed me to be me.

EDIT: I stole this from Evey (who is in Jasper House). Thanks Evey Very Happy

Code:
[b]Name (if you want):[/b]

[b]Musical preferences:[/b]

[b]Hobbies/Interests:[/b]

[b]Favorite movie:[/b]

[b]Favorite color:[/b]

[b]If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose:[/b]

[b]Favorite season:[/b]

[b]Pirates or Ninjas:[/b]

[b]Favorite non-Twilight book(s):[/b]

[b]Favorite Twilight book:[/b]

[b]Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books:[/b]

[b]Do you feel like you belong in Jasper House:[/b]

[b]A quote you love:[/b]

Name (if you want): Bree

Musical preferences: Matchbox Twenty, Muse, Coldplay, Queen, Jack's Mannequin

Hobbies/Interests:Reading, writing, hanging with my friends, making graphics, playing soccer and I love to dance.

Favorite movie:Across the Universe, Pride & Prejudice, The Importance of Being Earnest, The Covenant and The Burbs

Favorite color: Right now? Orange

If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose: Baha. Milo. Actually probably Leighton Meester - I adore her.

Favorite season: Spring

Pirates or Ninjas: Mmm. Toughie. Ninjas though.

Favorite non-Twilight book(s): City of Bones/Ashes, Harry Potter Series, Gossip Girl Series, Pride & Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre.

Favorite Twilight book: Eclipse

Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books: Jane - She get's upset over little things, as do I.

Do you feel like you belong in Rosalie House: Of course. I belong here

A quote you love: 'Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.' -William Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
xSilentxSuicidex
Rosalie House
xSilentxSuicidex

PostSubject: <3 BeAuTiFuL   Welcome - Introduce Yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Name (if you want):
BELLA (Bewwa)

Musical preferences:
Rock-Heavy Metal

Hobbies/Interests:
Being Pretty

Favorite movie:
ANYTHING SCARY

Favorite color:

If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose:
Marylin Manson..... HAWT!!!

Favorite season:
Winter, beacuse its beautiful like me....

Pirates or Ninjas:
Pirates

Favorite non-Twilight book(s):
The Marked Sieries

Favorite Twilight book:
Morning Sun

Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books:
ROSE....DUH....

Do you feel like you belong in Jasper House:
I feel like it belong to me Smile <3 ❤

A quote you love:
"would you like to here my story Bella? It doesn't have a happy ending" - Twilight quote
"If you cant handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best"
Back to top Go down
http://www.emobucket.com
xSilentxSuicidex
Rosalie House
xSilentxSuicidex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself.   Welcome - Introduce Yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:20 pm

check out the signature
Back to top Go down
http://www.emobucket.com
darling disaster
Rosalie House

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself.   Welcome - Introduce Yourself. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Name (if you want): Twirly Wirly. Twirls. Twirlz. God (remember that one time, at debate camp? I ♥ inside jokes...).

Musical preferences:WILCO.rilokiley.WILCO.arcadefire.WILCO.mountaingoats.WILCO.modestmouse.WILCO.jefftweedy.WILCO

Hobbies/Interests:Reading. Writing. WILCO. Rosalie.

Favorite movie:Across the Universe, Pride and Prejudice, Eternal Sunshine, Juno.

Favorite color:Blue. Green. Orange.

If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose:Jim. Duh. Although Jeff Tweedy is a close second...

Favorite season: Fall

Pirates or Ninjas:Psh. Pirates all the way.

Favorite non-Twilight book(s): Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Catch-22, Fahrenheit 451, Welcome to the Monkey House, The Children's Hospital, and so much more...

Favorite Twilight book: Twilight.

Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight books:Rosalie.

Do you feel like you belong in Jasper House:No, I feel like I belong in Rosalie house.

A quote you love: "How happy is the blameless vestal's lot? The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...each prayer accepted and each wish resigned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself.   Welcome - Introduce Yourself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome - Introduce Yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unified Twilight Society :: Houses :: Rosalie House-
Jump to: