Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
+4
alice-in-wonderlandness
Alice Cullen
NewbornVamp
irisdg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
irisdg

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:30 am

Wow! This is my first time to actually join a forum, so I'm not really sure how this all works... But my love for the Twilight Saga now leads me to all sorts of new things to try out, so here I am!! Very Happy

Firstly, thanks to Alice Cullen for setting up this wonderful site! I still have to take time and go through the posts, but knowing that there's a forum for Twilight addicts like me is definitely exciting!

I'm actually 37 years old and a mother of five (yes, some people's eyes go as big as plates when I tell them I have five little 'uns)! But I'm so, so in love with the Twilight Series, not least because it pulled me out of a 3-month rut that I was sort of stuck in since September this year. The series reignited my imagination and my passion, and reawakened my love for music (with five kids, listening to the latest cool songs tends to go way down the priority list. But Linkin' Park's Leave Out All the Rest is my absolute fave right now!).

So again, thanks so much for putting up this site guys! And I look forward to being an active contributor in the discussions!
Back to top Go down
NewbornVamp
Edward House
NewbornVamp

Location : A dark wood, in a hammock, looking at stars with...

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:19 pm

Hello, umm, I'm not used to talking to 37 year olds... but Hey! Welcome to UTS, I'm mat, the one and only male (to my knowledge, I think dizzy is lying tho) on UTS, and I'm glad that we have a new member!!! If you have questions feel free to pm me or anyone else, we'd be happy to help! Have fun, and remember, errr, have more fun.
Back to top Go down
irisdg

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Hey, thanks Mat! I was actually going to ask if there are any male fans of the Twilight series... my husband has been looking at me weird for the past month since I wake up at ungodly hours just to read (and reread and reread) the books and I can't seem to get over my addiction over them... Embarassed hopefully though, you won't be the only male member for long...

Anyways, I started going through some of the other boards here in UTS yesterday and I must say I feel as if I'm in wonderland! French and Spanish and Culinary classes... and of course discussions on the twilight series... I'm pretty sure that with these, I can deliver on your reminder to 'have more fun'! Thanks again for taking the time to put this up!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:22 pm

Hey! Welcome to UTS! Very Happy

I'm Alice and you can PM me if you have any questions. Smile

I hope that you will find what you are looking for here. We are usually pretty fun and addicted Twilight fans so I think that you won't have any troubles here.

Before you ask I'm french so that's why my english is ... horrible, pathetic ... but hey i'm trying Wink

Can I ask your name though? ... I guess it's Iris ... but i'm not sure ...
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Hey I'm Alice too Razz
WELCOME to UTS
I hope you have fun here!
^and Alice your English is Amazing!
Back to top Go down
irisdg

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:04 am

Hey Alice and Alice! Thank you for making me feel so welcome! And Alice, your English is perfect! But, wait! I did NOT introduce my self.. (this would be a good time to slap myself on the forehead and say 'duh!' ) So sorry.. Yes, I'm Iris. And I was recently sorted into Esme's house. Just wondering if Berry is still around... apparently, there are only two of us in Esme's house right now. If there's anything I can do to help out, please let me know. Also, would you know of any updates for Midnight Sun? I heard from my friend that Stephenie has decided to finish the book, but I have no idea yet whether she has set a date for its release. Thanks, thanks again! And before the lines start clogging up over the holidays, please allow me to wish both of you and Mat, and all the other UTS members, the best of the holidays and a gloriously wonder-filled and dazzling new year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:20 am

Hey Iris! I'm Mace. Welcome to UTS. I'm the peacer and a proud member of Carlisle House! Whoo!!

Mucho gusto!
Feliz Navidad.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm

*blushes* thank you guys ... Smile

I wish you the best holidays too Very Happy

UTS is pretty slow and empty right. I had troubles with forumotion and haven't been able to take care of this place for at least a month and since it's pretty new we don't have many members ... but after the holidays I will take this place back up Very Happy

And are you serious for Midnight Sun? This would be so perfect!
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Shea hasn't put up any more on her website about the book so I don't know if the rumors are true but I really hope so!
Back to top Go down
JlynRex

JlynRex

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: First time fan of anything...really!!!   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:03 am

Hi Everyone!!! I've never been a big fan of anything, so this is a first. = ) None of my friends love the twilight saga like I do, so when I get all excited and crazy about it...i get frustrated because they have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm Jocelyn by the way and it's so nice to have something in common with the rest of you = D
Back to top Go down
rachely476

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Welcome! Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unified Twilight Society :: Welcome :: Introduction-
Jump to: