Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!

Go down 
+2
Alice Cullen
lightbulb621
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lightbulb621

lightbulb621

*is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Empty
PostSubject: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 pm

I'm so upset that Stephenie Meyer isn't publishing Midnight Sun. And all because someone posted it online.....Idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:01 pm

I know! I wanted to read it SO bad! maybe even more than BD ... well maybe not more but at least as much ...
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:00 am

I want to read it more. Though she still might... I gave into temptation and I read what she posted on her website *shifty eyes*. It was amazing for just the draft.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:55 pm

I did too ... but don't tell SM! It was AMAZING! I loved it SO bad! But I want to read Edward POV from the meadow scene SO bad!
Back to top Go down
SexycanI
Edward House
SexycanI

Location : Wondering who do I believe when the most trustable person can tell me the biggest lie.

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:42 pm

UGH! i KNOW! i was like through the whole time reading it "please make it to the meadow scene. please make it to the meadow scene"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX6oJzrHv7k
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:00 pm

ME TOO! and i almost cried when I saw it didn't go that far! I still curse the guy or girl that leaked it! It's so unfair!
Back to top Go down
alice-in-wonderlandness

alice-in-wonderlandness

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:10 pm

I know seriously WHY?? I think if anyone ever found out who it was they would be in the hospital pretty soon *evil laugh* imagine going in and being like "um yep a gang of twilight fans beat me up"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:01 am

AHA! I would totally be within the gang!
Back to top Go down
TheCurseOfCurves

TheCurseOfCurves

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:55 am

I didn't read it and I refuse to read it. I think Stephanie Meyer is overreacting about this...she trusted the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 pm

Well I can understand that she's upset ... after all her books are like "her babies" as she said ... but I think that someday (hopefully soon) she'll calm down and resume the book ...
Back to top Go down
lightbulb621

lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:15 pm

OMG, that was exactly what I was hoping -- to read the meadow scene. Great minds think alike

I really do think she is a tad bit overreacting. I mean, she is the one who gave out the Midnight Sun draft to the people she thinks she could trust. And if that person leaked it on the internet....I really don't see it could get leaked on the internet honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
NewbornVamp
Edward House
NewbornVamp

Location : A dark wood, in a hammock, looking at stars with...

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:00 pm

beej wrote:
I didn't read it and I refuse to read it. I think Stephanie Meyer is overreacting about this...she trusted the wrong person.

I agree mace, although maybe not for the same reasons, but I agree with you on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!   *is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*is upset* I so totally wanted to read Midnight Sun!
Page 1 of 1