Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Until I am yelled at and my posts are deleted, I DECLARE MY SELF QUEEN OF ALICE HOUSE!!!
I therefore promise to be an amazing queen and to step down if I am threaten with ban-ation. All I want is for the Alice-ians is to be happy and get along. Very Happy

That being said, Welcome to my hall of SPAM, where I declare it is okay to go crazy, be random, not have a topic. BUT please dont just put a smiely, that annnoys the heck out of your Queen Razz Thank you and let the randomness begin.

~Queen Rinnie♥️

Last edited by Rinnie on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling =p)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:08 pm

Woah ... there is a rule in the spamming thread?! you're worst than me! lol
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:10 pm

lmao, ik, but the one word post really annoy me Razz
but a word and a smiely is okay Very Happy

hehe, Im not being yelled at Very Happy ...yet
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:13 pm

yet ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 pm

lol, does that mean your gonna yell at me laterz?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Mmmm ... you'll see I guess .... lol
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:19 pm

awwwwwwwwwwww, why would yell at me? *makes her sadest puppy dog face and her eyes really big*
I just took over the house cause it was dead, dang it we don't have the panda crying one here.... *panda crying smiely face like thing*
Anyways, I'm just taking over till the Alice-ians don't like me anymore, which I hope is never, cause I like being liked, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Aha I was kidding anyway! *hugs* Why would I yell at you huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!   YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR QUEEN AND HER HALL OF SPAM!!!
Page 1 of 1