Unified Twilight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unified Twilight Society

Welcome to a forum dedicated to the wonderful Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Come discover our classes, our Twilight discussions and our craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

Introductions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!!!   Introductions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:03 pm

I am sad Sad
Why has no one posted here yet? *cries*

Soooooooooooo, I decided to make sure Alice House is amazing Very Happy Starting with intros, which I will now make up Razz

1. What is your favorite color are why?

2. If you had to choose between and alvicado and a grape, which one would you take?

3. Are you happy with this house? If not DIE!!

4. Are you from TA, or a random person who stumbled upon this site?

5. General loction, such as a state, or province or country?

6. What is your favorite smiley face?

7. What is your favorite book in the series and why?

8. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one thing, what would it be?

9. Are you an Alice House member, or a random person that I am going to yell at and have their post deleted?

10. What are you listening to right now?

11. How many fingers do you have?

12. How many hours do you spend on the computer each day, on average?

13. Are you gonna annoy me with horrible spelling and/or grammer?

14. Do you know what a Himitsu-Bako is?

15. What is the first thing that come to mind when I say "The red dog bite my foot and it hurts!!"

16. Are you an admin who is going to yell at me for my random questions?

17. Have you ever broken a bone? If so which one?

18. What is your favorite season?

19. How big is your dog? Don't have one? How big is your imaginary dog then?

20. What is a dream catcher?

21. How many letters are in the word purple?

22. Do you like confusing people?

23. Does randomness annoy you?

24. Whats your favorite smell?

25. If you could speak another language, what would it be?

26. POST YOUR SORTING QUIZ XD

27. Why so serious?

28. How are you today?

29. PEACH COBLER AND EXPLODED CHEESECAKE PUDDING ATTACK THE PLANET!! Your thoughts?

30. Buh bye! Im done for now. Maybe I'll add more, but now I must go answer my questions and hope I won't be yelled at Razz
Back to top Go down
Rinnie
Alice House
Rinnie

Location : Flying around on an evil mokey throwing platypuses at midget teachers and dragons.

Introductions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!!!   Introductions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Violet cause its prettyfuls, and blue cause its calming Very Happy

2. If you had to choose between and alvicado and a grape, which one would you take?
Alvicado, just cause I don't know what it is and I wanna see it Razz

OF COURSE!!! I made this quiz, didn't I?

TA!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

NeW YoRK, US of A!!!!!! Very Happy

This one, Razz, this one, Twisted Evil, or, this one confused OH YEA!! and this one: ^_^

Eclipse, cause I feel like it Razz

8. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one thing, what would it be?
A BOAT!!!!! DUHHHHHH!!!

9. Are you an Alice House member, or a random person that I am going to yell at and have their post deleted?
ALICE HOUSE MEMBER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY!!!!! But I'm also a random person XD

Slience cause I dropped my ipod Razz

10, but my friend had 12 till they surgically removed them ^_^

About, 6, or 7 Razz DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY NON-EXISTNT LIFE!!!

Yes, I make lots of typos XP

Yessssssssssssssss, I got one for Christmas last year Razz

15. What is the first thing that come to mind when I say "The red dog bite my foot and it hurts!!"
OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!? WHERES THE DOGGIE?! DID YOUR FOOT HURT HIM?!?

Nope, I am the writer of these questions, I think....

Noooooooooooo thank you Razz Rules are meant to be broken, not bones Razz

Spring or Summer,cause of the heat, or fall cause of the leaves Very Happy19. How big is your dog? Don't have one? How big is your imaginary dog then?
MINITURE IMAGINARY DOG NAMED COCCO, COME HERE BABY!!!

A dream that catches peoples attention.

Ummm, none. Or 13, take your pick.

Uhhh,, ya!! Its a hobby of mine Razz

NOOOOO!! It keeps me alive Very Happy

Lavender candels, at the moment.

Latin, cause then I could learn alot of other languages easier-ly.

Hehe, this is what I made Dizzy deal with:
Quote :
1. Who is your favorite Twilight character?
Alice, Renesmee, Jasper, Edward, Emmett, Maggie, Zafrina and Kate, oh and sometimes Bella and Rose depending on my mood Razz

2. Which book is your favorite and why?
Well, I liked Twilight cause, you know, the whole they hate eachother and end up falling in love, and then how one small event caused everything to happen and James eventual death. New Moon, cause I liked the ending, the rest made me upset and depressed. Then theres Eclipse, I loved that one through the entire book cause well, idk, but it was good, and then Breaking Dawn was amazing, but the first part seemed like a fanfic, then i got kinda anoyed with Jakes POV, cause its a Bellas-POV book, ya know? but i liked him alot more after wards. Then the ending was amazing, very welll written and I loved it. Soooo, Id say all of them.

3. Which team are you? (i.e. Edward, Jacob, Switzerland, etc.)
Most of the time, Edward, Bella and Eddiepuss are meant for eachother and should always and forever be together and hes all perfect and amazing. Then sometimes Im Jacob cause hes so sweet and friendly, and hes bellas *human* soul mate, plus in BD he falls in love with Nessie, making veryones lives easier.Also, Switzerland because they should just stop fighting and get along, plus theyre all happy now with jake-y imprinted on Nessie, why any hard feelings? Lastly I am team Jasper, just to shake things up, Eddiepuss should cheat on Bella with Alice, and then inadvirtnly cause Bella and Edward to be together. That be a very good book, and highly unlikely, but for some reason I think theyd be good together.

4. What is your favorite color?
Right now? blue cause this sight is all blue-y-fulls. When Im really upset I like darker colors, like black, and dark green, and royal blue. When Im really hyper I like light blue, yellow, light purple, and pink. When I was little growing up my favorite colors were originally yellow, blue, and purple. then they changed to brown and pink, always together. then to just blue, then to green and purple, and now they change with my moods. when im pmsing I like cream, white, brown, black, red and bright orange. When IM with my friends I like yellow, bright green, metalic blue and orange. When Im on vacation I like gray and blue. when Im at school I couldnt care less cause I want to sleep. When Im falling asleep i like all the colors, specifically yellow, blue and purple.

5. Which way to you spend most of your time?

all of these:
d. Taking care of your friends and or family
I like helping people, and talking Very Happy
f. Paying close attention to those around you
hehe, you know im annoyingly observent Razz
g. Helping people throguh emotional duress
mainly yyyyyyou (and me)
h. Plotting crazy diabolical plans for fun
hahahaha, of course!!!
i. Tripping and walking into walls
only when Im hyper Razz
j. Helping to show people your opinion in a unique way
TELEPATHY WHOOO!!!!

6. If you had a choice, which house would you liek to be sorted into? (This does not guarentee your house, just helps make my life a tad easier )
a. Alice
She was my original favorite, and i love her to death
e. Edward
EDDIEPUSS ATE THE COOKIES!!!!!!
f. Emmett
PAPA BEAR, ILY!!!!
h. Jasper
he knows what your feeling MUHAHAHA!!
j. Renesmee
shes adorable and I loveeeeeeeeeeee her sooooooooooo freeakin much Very Happy

7. Picture this. You are a vampire, out on the hunt. What are you hunting? Humans or animals?
I would DIE!! nahhhhh, Id go down to DE and eat a certian someone then switch to animals, probably something evil and annoying. I would only hunt about once a month, and only kill one animal causse i feel realllllllllly bad about killing things, most likly id attack bears, just for fun XD, maybe id eat every 2 weeks, idk, havent decided yet Razz

8. Which character are you most like? Why do you think so?
Well, Jasper, in the "i get depressed form other peoples fellings" thing, alice cause im always hyper and very much so anoying *wink wink* Charsisle cause i normally have good self control(untill recently Razz ), Esme cause I can relate to everyone and like conforting people. Emmett cause im loud and random alot. Rose cause I care about my samilt alot, and tend to be a priss to outsiders Razz Edward, cause I like lions and hes just amazingly perfect, like me Razz Bella cause Im flawed Laughing

9. What three words describe you best?
no three words can describe me, but I shal go with:
random, lovable, hatable, perfect, flawed, annoying, conforting, fun-loving, random, and CONFUSED
take your pick Razz

10. What carreer do you plan on having?
Teacher was my original one when I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher for no reason. then i became facisinated with the ocean and wanted to become a marine bilogist, after that, i decided i liked the freedom of working in the stock market, then got bored with it, switched to photography, relized I sucked at it and now Im one VERY confused person Razz

11. Do you like driving fast?
YESSSSSSSSSSS! its my obbsession, Ive been on a motercycle going 115mph, it was funnnnnnnnnnn, and the adrinaline rush is awwwwwwwwweeeeeeeesome Very Happy

12. What is your favorite part of the series?
HAHAHAHAHA! good one! here they ALL are:
Twilight
When Eddiepuss and Bella first meet, after the car crash in the hospital whn eddiepuss and bella are talking, when eddie takes her to the medows, when eddie poofs out of nowhere and saves her from the creeps, when he shows bella how he runs, when they play baseball, when theyre in the airport and Bella manages to escape, when theyre at the prom and the last 3 pages of the book
New Moon
Bellas dream at the begining, Alices design for Bellas Bday, how Bella and Jakey get along so easily, when alice comes back, when Bella finds eddiepuss again, when theyre talking with the Volturi, and when theyre talking and Charlie almost explodes
Eclipse
how charlie completely kills dinner, when bella was talking to inanimate objects, alices upsetness about bella not being able to leave the country after being ungrounded, everything in Flordia, when eddie and bella were talking through nots about what happpend, when rose tells bella her story,when Jazzy tells his story, at the party when the wolves came, jakey giving bella the braclet, bellas reluctauna at being carried, Alice asking Bella "Do you love me?" etc., Alice being all happy about planning the wedding, them being in the tent, and when Jake-y runs after getting the wedding ivite
Breaking Dawn
the guys discussing the before car, Alice working on Charlies suit, the wedding, the entire honeymoo, jakey imprinting on Renesmee, Bellas first hunt, bella flipping at jake imprinting and callling her nessie, Emmett teasing bella, bella having fun crushing a rock, meeting allllllllllll the clans and nomads(whom I will not ist cause Im tired), bella practicing sheilding, the mini-close-to-war, when eddiepuss reads bellas mind for the first time.

13. Your favorite quote?
"ALL YOU CAN HOPE FOR IS THE MERCY OF HELL."
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." -Miss Piggy
"I am not young enough to know everything."
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying." -Oscar Wilde
"I getto go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears
"Some people are alive because it's illegal to kill them"
"To live would be an awfully big adventure..." - Peter Pan
"Truth is the perception of reality, whereas reality is the perception of the truth"
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day....give a man religion and he will starve to death while praying for a fish"
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up these defenses, you build this whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life. You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They do something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own any more. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. not just in the mind. It's a soul hurt, a body hurt, a real gets inside you and rips you apart pain. I hate love." - Neil Gaiman
"When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling make it through life so that when you die you will be smiling and everyone around you will be crying."
"The key to happiness is self-delusion. Don't think of yourself as an organic pain collector racing toward oblivion." - Scott Adams

14. Forks or Arizona?
Well, both. I like Forks cause, well Cullens are there, which is like heaven on earth, so Forks would be PREFECT! but I also love being warm and hate the cold so phenoix would be really nice, but then no vampys could come and see me which would make me sad Sad So, I would live in Phenoeix and fly up to forks to see the cullens every weekend.
15. Vampire, Werewolf, or Human/Vampire?
Vampire/Human

XD That was fun, just about everything I put was conflicting Razz

27. Why so serious?
I'm never serious, cause lifes too serious to be taken seriously.

28. How are you today?
Very happy, no school today and my family went out so I went outside and read for a while. Thanks for asking Very Happy

29. PEACH COBLER AND EXPLODED CHEESECAKE PUDDING ATTACK THE PLANET!! Your thoughts?
OMFG NO WAY!!!!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!! SOMEONE SAVE US!!!!

30. Buh bye! Im done for now. Maybe I'll add more, but now I must go answer my questions and hope I won't be yelled at Razz
Awwwwwwwwwwww, bye!!! Have fun answering!!

Last edited by Rinnie on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penz Iero

Penz Iero

Introductions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!!!   Introductions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:29 pm

I have two favorite colors... Gray and Purple

Grape

I love Alice House...its awesome...im in Alice house here and on TA

im from TA

Pine, Louisiana...no you have not heard of Pine

:pirat: ....cause im a pirate

My favorite of the series is New Moon, because it deals with love and lost

I would bring Frank Iero (if you didnt know...thats like my husband)

I am a proud memeber of Alice

Me typing...im at school..oh and my friend Kirk makeing bird noises

Ten last time i counted

4+

probably

should i know?

Why is the dog red? is it the Big Red Dog? if it is OUCH!

no i am not a admin...not on here at least

No i have never broken a bone *knocks on wood*

Fall for sure...i love the weather and Halloween

She's a miniture schnauzer. Her name is Katlyn Gerard Budah Ichabod "Frankie" Michel Iero.

this web looking thing that catches the bad dreams

P-U-R-P-L-E....so like what 6

I love to play tricks on people's minds

heck no

smelly good stuff

Italian or like French

I will when i finish..

27. Why so serious?
Why so dumb?

28. How are you today?
Well i was in a okay mood...but then i found out Holly and Hef broke up..SHE WAS MY FAVORITE PLAYGIRL GIRLFRIEND! *sadface* (sorry for caps)

Will the cockroaches survive that?

you have very interesting questions, rinnie
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Alice House
Alice Cullen

Location : Under a VERY naked Tom ... What are you looking at?!

Introductions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!!!   Introductions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Mmm .. well black isn't a color so .. Orange because it's bright and fun! But my favorite color changes everyday Wink

2. If you had to choose between and avocado and a grape, which one would you take?
A grape.

HELL YEAH! I was born to be in Alice House! *points at name* See my mom knew it!

TA!

5. General location, such as a state, or province or country?
Houston, TX Very Happy but I'm french Wink

Wink

It's Breaking Dawn because they get everything they ever wanted. I'm a sucker for "Happily Ever After".

My computer!

Just try to delete my posts! Grrr

Decode by Paramore ... oh ... hold on it just changed ... Lifeline by Angels and Airwaves. Mmm

*counts* 1 2 3 5 .. oops ... let's try again ... *counts again* 9! .. mm maybe 10 ... *counts again*

Hum about 15 ... yeah i know ..

13. Are you gonna annoy me with horrible spelling and/or grammar?
Nope! Horrible spelling/grammar annoy me too.

Absolutely not.

What the hell? .. lol

Yes and no ... lol

Yes... one finger (with isn't straight anymore), my toe and my elbow (That hurt like hell!)

Summer... mmmm .... SUN and WARM and NO SCHOOL!

HUGE! I want a very huge dog!

It's a little thing made by native Americans that you put above your head to prevent nightmares to come and terrify you while you sleep Very Happy

uh oh ... more counting?! *counts* 1 2 4 .. oops ...

Nope. Usually I'm the confused one aha

Sometimes when it's not in its place!

Mm .. vanilla Very Happy or Monoy

Italian

I didn't take it ....

*will be updated later*

27. Why so serious?
Cause I'm an admin ... I got to be ..

28. How are you today?
I'm great Very Happy

29. PEACH COBBLER AND EXPLODED CHEESECAKE PUDDING ATTACK THE PLANET!! Your thoughts?
Where are you finding those questions?

You sure will! *starts PMing*
Back to top Go down
https://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

Introductions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!!!   Introductions!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Blue and Orange....not really sure, i just like them

grape

HELL YAH!! im in Alice house on TA

I am from TA

stoney point, louisiana.....basically the middle of nowhere

:bball:

Twilight, because it is the beginning of the GREATEST series

a magical ipod that never ran out of battery

i am in Alice house

the LSU football game

hmmm....3+

i dont think so

nope

that sucks for you

nope....and i like random questions

yeah, my nose, but i didnt break it, my basketball team mate did

basketball season...lol....fall

my dog is wittle

it filters a person's dreams

no

no

fresh cut grass

Frech

Quote :
1. Who is your favorite Twilight character?
Alice

2. Which book is your favorite and why?
Twilight, it is the beginning of a great love story

3. Which team are you? (i.e. Edward, Jacob, Switzerland, etc.)
Edward

4. What is your favorite color?
Blue and Orange

5. Which way to you spend most of your time?

b. Playing sports
c. Playing doctor (or athletice trainer)
i. Tripping and walking into walls

6. If you had a choice, which house would you like to be sorted into? (This does not guarentee your house, just helps make my life a tad easier )
a. Alice

7. Picture this. You are a vampire, out on the hunt. What are you hunting? Humans or animals?
Animals

8. Which character are you most like? Why do you think so?
Emmett, cause i play alot of sports

9. What three words describe you best?
Athletic, busy, and outgoing

10. What carreer do you plan on having?
Athletic Training

11. Do you like driving fast?
uh....90mph in a 55 mph zone....i think so

12. What is your favorite part of the series?
the meadow part in Twilight

13. Your favorite Twilight Saga quote?
Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love

14. Forks or Arizona?
Forks baby!

15. Vampire, Werewolf, or Human/Vampire?
Human/Vampire

27. Why so serious?
im not serious

28. How are you today?
wonderful

hmmm...interesting....what will there attack be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bball_playa_24
Sponsored content

Introductions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!!!   Introductions!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions!!!
Page 1 of 1